Monday, January 11, 2010

jacflash beauty secrets: 3 tips for sublime skin

1) Palmer's Cocoa Butter (solid formula)













Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Concentrated cream moisturizer is great for winter's dry skin. It is also said to help and prevent stretch marks, scars, and blemishes. (warning: this solid formula feels quite "greasy" if you don't like very thick moisturizers you can go for the liquid serum.)

 Also amazing as a lip chap. How can you go wrong?


2) Nivea Body Sunkissed Firming Moisturizer






















Yes, I use self tanner and I am proud to say it, since I stopped using tanning beds and without such a "tan" I would look disturbingly deathlike. I love the Medium to Dark version of this Nivea lotion and the smell is not so bad. This formula is very thin (especially in comparison to my usually desired solid cocoa butter consistency), but it actually moisturizes pretty well. The almost runny consistency is easy to spread evenly.


3) Rubbing Alcohol







As soon as I feel a zit coming on I zap it with rubbing alcohol.  Take a Q-Tip, dip it in the bottle of rubbing alcohol and simply apply on the zit. It disinfects as well as dries out the area.
















Visit Our Site Here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome tips! I love self tanner too..and I'm PROUD of it! hah :)